Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) - Page 14 Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 am

"It's like a library but for movies and tv shows."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) - Page 14 Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 am

"Oh." Conner replied. "Think it has wendy the werewolf stalker?" he asked
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:29 am

Tim grinned at him. "I'm not sure. But it is the first thing I will check for."

Karen was mumbling to herself, peering into a notebook as she made her way down the hallways. She glanced up at them before fully looking up and smiling. "Bart was telling the truth? Damn."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 am

Conner glanced at her with a confused expression before turning back to the way they were going. "What other stuff is on there?"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 am

The girl giggled before looking back into her noteback. "You two do look cute together by the way."

Tim was starting to blush again. "Ummm.....stuff." He squirmed in Conner's arms. "Sorry."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 am

Conner lifted Tim so Tim was on his shoulder. "Better?" he asked
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 am

"Yes. Much better." He kissed Conner's cheek. "This isn't annoying, is it? Am I kissing you too much?"

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 am

"No, you're fine" Conner replied. "I mean, I've only ever dated two people before and I'm still really learning about the whole relationship thing. I've been told its different person to person."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:53 am

Tim nodded at him. "That's true. This is my room." He pointed at a door to their left. "Need me to open it I forgot to tell you it's a little bit messy. I do a better job at keeping my room at the manor clean than this one."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 am

"I can manage" Conner smiled. "Watch" he stuck his foot out till it just touched the door and a moment later it popped open. "Tada"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:03 am

Tim reached in to turn the light on. Owls. Lots of owls everywhere. The sheets, duvet, and pillowcases all had barn owls on them. The shelf directly over the bed had various plush owls and a ceramic one. The floor surrounding the bookcase, desk, and entertainment stand were all piled up with dirty clothes, books, boxes of files, and note books. The desk had Tim's desktop computer, a land line phone, and more owl plush. In the far corner there was also a small pile of various empty food containers.

"Being in a cast hasn't made cleaning easy."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:13 am

Conner couldn't help but make eye contact with the owl with the largest eyes on the shelf above the bed. He didn't move while Tim was talking, didn't even register it. "Creepy" he mumbled, shaking his head to try and rid himself of the feeling of large cold eyes on him.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:20 am

Tim frowned at him. "What? What's creepy? Me?"

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 am

Conner snapped back to attention. "What? No"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:26 am

"Let me make the bed so we can sit down." He started to squirm again to get out of Conner's arms. "It doesn't smell bad in here, does it? I can light a candle if it does."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:30 am

"It smells fine" Conner replied, setting Tim down but continuing to stand in the doorway.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:41 am

Tim hummed as he moved to his bed, straightening the covers. "You can put the tray on my desk for now."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:52 am

Conner didn't answer. He was caught in the gaze of the large eyed owl on the shelf again. Goose pimples were visibly raising on his arms the longer his gaze was locked with the plush creature.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 am

Tim made a pleased noise when the bed was made. A large blue owl was propped up against a pillow on the left side of the bed. "I have the remote over here already. Can you grab the snacks?"

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:11 am

Conner still hadn't moved from the doorway with the tray of snacks.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:14 am

Tim sat on the his bed, pulling the blue owl into his lap. "Let me look for that show."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:16 am

Conner's brow furrowed as he continued his silent battle of will with the stuffed animal. But its gaze was just to powerful for him not to be completely skeeved out. He literally couldn't make himself take another step into the room.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 am

Tim looked back over to the other boy. "What's wrong?"

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:25 am

"Huh?" Conner asked, being drawn out of his staring contest with the frightening plush. "What?" he asked, looking to Tim (but not without casting glances back to the creepy plush)
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:29 am

Tim was frowning at him now. "Is it too messy in here? I can clean up." He moved to stand.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum