Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) Empty Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:41 am

Conner grouchily shook muck from his hair as he stalked away from the zeta tubes and towards the debriefing room. Beta team's mission had gone... less than favorably. It had been a success in the end, but it was a steep climb and a lot of rookie mistakes were made, that Conner had to cover and correct. He felt humiliated, and all because L'gaan couldn't follow his orders.

As soon as the team debriefed with Nightwing he was going to take a nice hot shower, and lock himself in his room.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:52 am

Robin had been silent the entire ride back to Mount Justice. He was still keeping to himself as Beta Team made their way to the debriefing room. Superboy was mad at him, he was absolutely sure of that. L'gaan had made him trip over his own bo staff and into an enemy, almost resulting in him being a hostage.

Tim could feel his cheeks heating up and hoped none of the others noticed. Dick and Jason had always done better than him in every aspect of being Robin. He always made stupid mistakes and was only an embarrassment to Batman and the others. It was only a matter of time now before Damian took his place as Robin. Where would that leave Tim though? Being Batman's sidekick was all he had.

The debriefing room was empty as Beta Team entered. A sticky note was left on Dick's chair.
'Mad hungry. Back in 10.'

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:10 am

Conner could feel his eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

"Just like the rest of this day has gone" He muttered angrily "The only one where he's supposed to be or doing what he's supposed to be doing is Robin"

" 'EH! I resent that hermano!" Blue Beetle complained "Its kinda hard to do what you're supposed to when your power source is disoriented by supersonic vibrations!"

"You're useless without us to cover you" L'gaan smirked

"You've got like, no room to talk! You were hindering the team so bad, every other suggestion from the scarab was to fry you!" Blue growled
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:13 am

Tim took a seat at the table as he watched the other three argue. He wasn't in the mood to argue and he didn't have the energy either. Both L'gaan and Superboy were in piss poor moods anyway. Adding more fuel to either fire would just make his night even worse.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:26 am

Conner let out an almost inaudible growl, gripping the edge of the table hard enough to crack it. He would leave the other three to relay the mission to Nightwing, but he didn't trust two of them not to omit information that was embarrassing or made them look bad, and the one he did trust to tell the whole truth, embarrassing parts and all, he didn't think would actually speak up.

L'gaan would definitely lie to make himself look better.

Blue may or may not do it on purpose. Mostly he exaggerated.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Tim pushed his chair back by a few inches. Superboy looked like he was close to having one of his infamous temper tantrums. The young Robin did not want to be too close if the older boy got too mad.

Dick was whistling as he causally strolled into the room. "Hey kiddos. Needed some grub so I left for just a few. Got you a chicken quesadilla and a nacho supreme, baby bird. You need to eat more."

Batman's youngest could feel his cheeks heating up again as he looked down into his lap.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:20 pm

L'gaan and Blue Beetle didn't notice Nightwing, being too busy arguing over who was more useless and who got in the way on the mission more.

Conner was literally seconds away from snapping. His grip on the table's edge tightened and the table creaked ominously. He took a deep breath in, his nostrils flaring as he closed his eyes and started counting down from one hundred in a dangerously low voice.

Beelte caught the counting and broke off. "Whoa, whoa hermano, we should stop before he hits zero"

L'gaan smirked triumphantly "Why? He's all bark and no bite. Don't tell me you're afraid of super baby"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Nightwing set his food bag on the table. "All of you, knock this shit off and sit down." He moved to the other side of the table and sat in his seat. "Superboy, stop that. We've already had to replace this table seven times because of you. Next time you're paying for it."

Robin's cheeks were only a light pink as he looked back up.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Blue hurriedly pulled out a chair and sat while L'gaan sat down with a cocky grin.

Carefully, Conner removed his fingers from the indents they had created in the table. He crossed his arms and hooked a chair with his foot, pulling it out and sitting, eyes still closed and still counting down from one hundred. He was in the eighties.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Nightwing crossed his arms as he looked at the other three. "You're going to tell me exactly what happened. The whole truth. Anyone caught lying will be on suspension for a month. Robin, you get to go first."

Robin glanced at their leader before focusing on a spot on the table to stare at him. "L'gaan got the team caught halfway into the mission.." He stopped when the older hero held up a hand.

"Don't mumble, Robin. Speak up."

Tim raised his voice slightly as he continued his report. Nightwing nodded at him when he was finished. "Beetle."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:48 pm

"Their, um, their tools operate on a supersonic frequency that interferes with the scarab and I got pretty sick when we got in close proximity." Blue admitted. "Once we were in range it was enough to disable the majority of the weapon systems so I was stuck trying with hand to hand, but it was like trying to fight in pudding, ese."

"Superboy tried to help, but ah..." He fell silent with a glance at L'gaan.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Nightwing gave him a stern look. "Blue Beetle. I want the whole truth. Why was Superboy unable to help you?"

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:58 pm

"L'gaan wouldn't follow orders and kept getting in everyone's way and kept trying to take over the team from superboy." Blue stated, not meeting Nightwing's eyes.

Conner had made it to the sixties.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Nightwing was glaring when he turned his attention to L'gaan. "Lagoon Boy, explain yourself."

Robin pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his cape around himself.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 pm

L'gaan's smirk had fallen from his face when Blue threw him under the bus. "Superboy wouldn't give orders so everything went to shit. All I did was try and pick up the slack"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:09 pm

"Really because both Robin and Beetle said you were not following orders. And Robin was almost hurt because of your recklessness. How do you explain that?"

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:14 pm

"I swear I didn't hear-" L'gann started.

"Was hurt. His leg is fractured." Conner broke off from his counting (he was in the thirties now, close to the twenties.) "Left tibia, close to the ankle. And I was using nonverbal orders since we were in hostile territory with enemies known to have sharp hearing."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Robin pulled his cape tighter around himself when everyone in the room turned their attention to him. Nightwing growled when his attention went back to Lagoon Boy. "Yet Robin and Beetle were able to see his nonverbal cues and obeyed them. A member of your squad got hurt because of you. Are you happy, Lagoon Boy?"

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:23 pm

"No" L'gaan mumbled guiltily. "We completed the mission though."

"Because I lost my temper and somehow activated heat vision that I didn't know I could do." Conner replied. "And nearly gave Blue a lobotomy. And blew up what I think was a sewage container."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Nightwing stood up, approaching Robin. The younger male whined and squirmed as his brother scooped him up. His heartbeat increased as his breathing quickened.

"Calm down, little bird. It's okay." Dick was using a softer tone with him as he stroked the boy's hair. "I'm taking you to med bay."

He was glaring again when he looked to the others. "Dismissed."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Conner stood up and headed towards the showers without a word.

Blue stood slower. "Uh, need any help?" he asked Nightwing.

L'gaan stood and left the debriefing room without a word.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Nightwing held Robin tightly to his chest. "He needs some space, Jaime. Could you let med may know I'm bringing him. Broken leg and anxiety attack.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 pm

"Our med bay, or are we talking a trip to the tower?" Blue asked in concern
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:41 pm

"Watch Tower. Batman needs to see both of us anyway. Seeing our mentor might help him calm down. You go ahead. I will be right behind you in a few minutes."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:43 pm

"Oh, uh, right!" Blue nodded quickly and headed back towards the communications room where the computer and zeta tubes were.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum