Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Dick was speaking softly to his brother as he rocked him. "Calm down, baby bird. There's nothing to be upset about. You did nothing wrong."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:55 pm

"You were amazing out there, hermano. If it weren't for you and superboy, L'gaan would have gotten us killed for sure" Blue tried. "You guys were practically unstoppable"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Tim pulled his cape over his head. Dick chuckled as he shifted the boy in his arms. "Don't take it personal. It's been a hard day for all of you."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:05 pm

"We all know Robin is shy and modest" Blue smiled. "Speaking of, should we tell superman about suberboy's heat vision? I am too young for laser surgery, ese"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Nightwing squeezed Robin when he started to tremble. "Just a shy baby bird that needs to break out of his shell." He grinned and winked up Jaime. "I'm sure his friends can help him with that."

"I'll talk to Superman about Superboy later."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:15 pm

"Can I be the first to sign your cast if you need one, hermano?" Blue asked Robin
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Dick playfully stuck his tongue out. "Hey. I'm first in line since I'm his big bro."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 pm

"What if superboy wants to be first?" Blue asked "He might feel guilty since he was leading us"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Dick stuck his tongue out again. "He can get in line. Big brothers are always first for cast signings. It's a universal, unspoken rule. Besides, I don't need Superdork flirting with my baby bro anytime soon."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 pm

"Superboy flirts?" Blue asked, pausing. "That sounds muy muy awkward."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Dick nodded at him. "Sometimes Conner flirts. Been awhile though."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:23 pm

"Who was the last person he flirted with?" Blue asked curiously
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Nightwing hummed as he though about it. "M'gaan."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:48 pm

"Wow. How long ago was that?" Blue asked, moving to the computer. He started typing a message to the watchtower.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:55 pm

"Who knows. Who cares. It's all in the past now." He started to pet Robin's head even though the cape still covered it. "He's in pain and needs his anxiety med."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:04 pm

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Hermano." Blue smiled at Tim. "Missions don't always go according to plan"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:11 pm

"I failed Batman, again." Tim's voice was shaky. "I made a fool of myself and made him and Nightwing look stupid. I'll never be as good as Dick or Jason. I suck at being Robin."

Dick patted his head. "Don't talk like that baby bird. Everyone made mistakes. We all have our off days. No one was majorly injured and no intel was leaked. It's alright."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:17 pm

"Oh man, remind me to tell you how my first mission went hermano!" Blue grinned "If you want to talk about embarrassing"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Nightwing was laughing as he stepped into the zeta tube.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Conner was quiet as he headed through the watchtower's hall towards medbay. He was carefully carrying a foil wrapped pie and was doing his very best not to drop it as he nudged open the medbay doors.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Tim was in a bed with his leg in traction. Bart was on the bed with him, bouncing slightly as he told the other boy about his Pokemon team. Both had a 3DS but only Bart was paying attention to his. Tim glanced down at his every once in awhile and hummed. A corner of the room had balloons, cards, and a giant teddy bear occupying it.

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Conner blinked in surprise at Bart's presence before clearing his throat. "I, um, I brought you some pie. To say sorry"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Tim glanced up at him before turning his attention his 3DS. "Oh...thanks. But you don't have anything to apologize for."

"Conner!" Bart grinned at him. "Come sit with us! Dude, Tim's team is so crash! His has Meloetta and Diancie! He's gonna get me one too! And he has a shiny Slyveon and she's so pretty! He has so many cool shinies!"

The older boy chuckled softly. "It's not that big of a deal, Bart."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:50 pm

"Its to say sorry I wasn't able to stop L'gaan from getting you hurt" Conner mumbled. "I, um, I don't know what pokemon those are"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:58 pm

"Dude Tim, show Conner your pokemon! They're so crash!" The bed shook as Bart bounced.

Tim laughed as he put a hand on his knee. "Alright. But you need to sit still."

A sniffing noise was heard at the door as Clark peeked in. "Oh....I could smell Ma's pie."

Xarsah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum