Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosts In Empty Houses (Striders)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ghosts In Empty Houses (Striders) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghosts In Empty Houses (Striders)

Post  Ezikeel Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:54 pm

"Dude, if I wanted into your room, I'd just pick the lock. A friggen baby-ass lock from the hardware store isn't gonna keep me out of anywhere. But I'm not gonna go in your room without your permission, because that would be super rude and disrespectful. So long as you come out of there and socialize a couple times a day so I know you're not dead, and cooperate when I try to teach you things, then I've got no reason to bother you."

He opened the door, revealing the relatively quaint interior. It had a few touches that were distinctly Dave, like the deep red carpets in the front entry and the livingroom, but it was, for the most part, just like it had been when he bought it. The walls were a soft tan, and the carpets in the rest of the house were just a plain, generic beige. It was clean, and simply furnished in a neat, utilitarian style that maximized space. Because Dave was the type to clean up after himself, there was no indication, in the public parts of the house, anyway, of what it was that he did for his job, or in his spare time.

"Your room's just down the hall, to the left, if you wanna drop your shit and crash. I'll make pizza or something later, whenever you're ready to eat."
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

https://antematter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ghosts In Empty Houses (Striders) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghosts In Empty Houses (Striders)

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

"Bed got pillows or blankets?" Dirk asked "Not that it'll matter in about five minutes because I am literally ready to drop, but it would be nice to know if I'm going to be passed out on a mattress or not. Mattresses are super gross and unsanitary by the way." He started down the hall without waiting for an answer.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 am

Dave sat down on the livingroom floor, with his back against the futon, and turned on the television. Dirk would figure out pretty quickly that Dave had bought a brand new bedroom suite for his room, complete with a new and clean mattress, sensible (and soft) gray sheets, and a warm (and soft!) comforter in Dirk's signature shade of orange. That last piece he'd had specially made for the occasion. He didn't expect to get any thanks, but he knew Dirk would appreciate it nonetheless.
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

https://antematter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 am

Dirk paused in the doorway for a minute, pushing his shades up to rub at his eyes as he looked at the pristine bed in the corner. Letting his bag drop at the foot, he didn't even bother undressing before faceplanting with Cal onto the bed. He was so tired he didn't even close the door before he was passed out on the bed.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum