Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondhand Gloves (Slick/Sleuth)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Secondhand Gloves (Slick/Sleuth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secondhand Gloves (Slick/Sleuth)

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 am

"I don't know, that's up to you, but I did buy some new lubricant before this whole thing started" Sleuth stated with a smile.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Secondhand Gloves (Slick/Sleuth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secondhand Gloves (Slick/Sleuth)

Post  Ezikeel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 am

"Hmm... Tempting. Hows about just a kiss, for now?" he asked, grabbing Sleuth by his coat.

"Just that. Just for now."
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

https://antematter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:37 am

Sleuth smiled wider. "Of course" he replied, leaning in. "Anything for you Slick"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:25 am

Slick wrapped his arms around Sleuth's neck and pulled him in close, kissing him like it was the last kiss he'd ever give or get in his life. After a long, breathless moment, he pulled back, a deadly serious look on his face.

"Sleuth... You know I love you, right?"
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:31 am

"Yes?" Sleuth asked hesitantly "Why?"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 am

"Because I'm a stupid asshole, and I don't know if you believe me when I tell you that. I don't want to go to my fuckin' grave with you thinkin' I was just playin' you for a fool or somethin'."
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:40 am

"Slick, if I didn't believe it, I wouldn't be here. I'm not that much of a glutton for punishment" Sleuth smiled, pulling Slick in for another kiss.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:44 am

Slick pulled away again. "If I somehow miraculously live through this, Sleuth, I'm gonna have to change some shit in my life. People I love are dead, and I don't even have the power to get revenge for it. I gotta stop getting myself into these kinds of situations, Sleuth. I don't know if I'm cut out for the goody two-shoes biz like you, but at the very least this gang war shit has got to stop. I'm gonna need your help. I don't have the self control to change alone."
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:54 am

"Anything you need" Sleuth smiled. "I know Pickle and Ace will be willing to help too."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum